A couple of housekeeping items & gym news:
– Congrats to Heather Tuley for her performance in the Masters Qualifier. Next year is your year! We will be behind you the whole way.
– Please make sure you are keeping the new Oly room clean
– CLEAN OFF WHITE BOARDS after you use them!
– The new HSPU lanes are awaiting a cover coat, so be careful using them until they are finished
– We are a little behind with WODIFY but I am going to try to wrap it up this week!
– SEE ME OR PHILIP TO SIGN UP FOR THE GYMNASTICS SEMINAR WITH JUSTIN ADAMS! Every Saturday in June at 10:15AM. This is for all levels!
– We are moving on to the mobility room now that the Oly room and HSPU lanes are complete. Stay tuned!
– Benchmark testing has been so fun & gone so well, we are going to continue to do them in May!
Today’s WOD, trying to get you MOVING and give those hands a break!
20 jumping squats
10 Snatch grip DL (stop in hinge)
10 Hang muscle snatches
10 Hang snatches
10 Behind the neck jerks
1 snatch grip DL + 1 hang snatch + 1 full (squat) snatch
20 min EMOM alternating
1- 8 cal row
2- 10 box jumps
3- 15 sit ups
4- 10 cleans (135/95)
5- 5 front squats (135/95)
*weight must be the same for cleans & front squats
*make sure to buy some CROSSFIXE if your hands are all beat up from yesterday, and some GRIPS for next time! I am trying out a new brand and will let y’all know what I think!